Universalis

Monday, September 30, 2002

I never thought I'd be back in deliverance ministry!

It had been more than twenty years since I had anything to do with deliverance, until last night. The Accuser of the Brethren now prowls website comment boxes seeking the ruin of souls, so it seems. Another lesson from this site's beginnings, overlooked a couple days ago:

8) The Accuser of the Brethren can have no foothold among us if we refuse to play his foul game. We must not accuse others, only ourselves. We cannot defend ourselves, even justly, by accusing anybody else of anything; not if we seek to live truly submitted lives.

So we pick up the bottle of virtual holy water and we command: Accuser of the Brethren, you have no place here. We accuse only ourselves. Be gone. And we pray: Lord Jesus, be our salvation. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us.

And all my readers, pray for me.
.

No comments: