Universalis

Monday, November 03, 2003

Unscheduled hiatus ahead

Last night I dropped my computer's mouse. Now it takes me several minutes to get it to point at any particular thing; it moves jerkily and will without warning move to the extreme lower right corner. So until 1) I can replace the mouse, or 2) the mouse fixes itself (I've already done what I can, like looking for busted parts and cleaning the ball and rollers), or 3) I learn a way to use Blogger without using the mouse, posting will be few and far between. BTW, my email still works; Eudora is very keyboard-friendly, and though I haven't done it much, I still remembered the keyboard commands this morning. I'll keep on praying and writing, and posting as the frustration can be endured, or after this little problem resolves.

Today is the memorial of St. Martin de Porres. I do hope someone's telling his story today.
.

No comments: