Universalis

Sunday, June 29, 2003

a week of novenas

Robert Waldrop, the keeper of the "Access to Catholic Social Justice Teaching" site linked in my sidebar, has sent this notice:

Today is the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and once again we are publishing our call to a week of novenas for justice, peace, and holiness, 63 days of intercessory prayer.

The prayers can be found online at http://www.justpeace.org/2003novena.htm .

I know I am late getting this announcement out, but I'm sure Our Lady is not a bureaucrat so if you get this a day or two or three after we've started, I'm sure it will be fine to commence these prayers whenever you see this notice. This will be the fourth summer of this devotion.

Robert Waldrop
Oscar Romero Catholic Worker House, Oklahoma City

.

No comments: