Universalis

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

No, I haven't died.

I've just been a bit more under-the-weather than usual. I hibernated my way through Saturday and Sunday, and didn't do very much more yesterday. Remembered to ask for the intercession of all the secret tzaddiks and undercover saints; also for a peaceable election.

It's probably a good thing that I didn't end up in the hospital --- over the weekend Dad's been hospitalized, and I try to be as little of a problem to my sibs as I can be. I was emailed on Sunday but only got it this morning .... I decided that nice recouperative rest was more important than reading email.

My next goal is to make it through the weekend, to my regularly-scheduled doctor's visit on Monday. Especially because of a special gift I've been given.

A Pass to the Call to Action Conference. Can you believe it!

I know I do not have the endurance for all three days, but I'm sure there will be plenty to write about if I only go on Saturday, and the All Saints' Gospel Choir in the last session should wipe away any stray bitter tastes.

So, have fun waiting in line for the polling place and nibbling your sugar skull......
.

2 comments:

Penitens said...

I pray you feel better soon.

StBlog said...

Sorry you're feeling badly -- hope you feel better quickly!