and, courtesy of the wonderful Catholic Herald, here are forty ways of improving it this year.
A few samples:
2. Pray for — by name — people you don’t like and for people that don’t like you.
4. Read a Catholic magazine every time you visit the library.
7. Find out why you should have fun on Laetare Sunday, and then do so.
9. Bring a “Baltimore Catechism” to a gathering of Catholic friends, and start asking each other questions.
14. Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
18. Visit a church when you don’t have to.
30. Tell someone your story(ies) of faith, how God has made a difference in your life.
33. Fast from gossip.
And all the others are great, also. Welcome to the joyous season of Lent!