Universalis

Friday, March 05, 2004

Free at last, free at last!

I was discharged from Christopher East Rehab this afternoon at approximately 4 pm CST.

Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes.

I hope to have this virtual anchor hold back to speed by the end of the weekend; I do have to shape up the real-life anchor hold first. [If in doubt, try abandoning your house for three months without warning and find out. >:-) ]

Until I can further attend to this site, a little noodle to chew on.......

Is Commonweal really correct?

Are there, really and truly, no properly licenced and permitted consecrated women in St. Blog's? The Commonweal author did not find a single woman religious among us. Priests, seminarians, religious brothers, and one anchor hold dweller --- but no women religious. It shocked me to read that, but I don't recall any either. If anyone knows of any woman religious blogging, tell me in the comments.
.

No comments: